Wondering if an LMS is right for your school or district? Introducing FREE Converge LMS Pilots!
“It’s a game changer!” This is what our customers are already saying about Converge LMS. Well, we’re about to make an even greater impact.
The learning management system built by teachers uniquely for K-12 is now offering schools and districts the opportunity to sign up for…drum roll, please…
FREE Converge LMS Pilot Accounts! (this is kind of a BIG DEAL!)
Sign up today to get a head start on the 2017-2018 school year with the LMS you’ll actually use!
So, why free? It’s simple. At Edvergent, we believe every educator, every student deserves access to high-quality digital learning opportunities. In a comfortable, K-12 friendly space, Converge opens doors to increased communication, student voice and choice, and fosters a collaborative community of learners. This first-time-ever opportunity to test drive Converge for free gives your teachers, students, and administrators a chance to explore the benefits of a teacher built LMS risk-free and take digital learning to new heights!
If you’ve been exploring questions like, “Are we ready for a learning management system?” or “How can an LMS better support teaching and learning?”, this is the perfect opportunity to investigate Converge. Seeing is believing and we’ve witnessed first-hand the transformative power of centralizing instruction with our intuitive platform. When everything is one place, technology is no longer the barrier; it’s the vehicle that inspires learning without limits.
Susan Taylor, DTC at Boyle County Schools in Danville, KY – a Top 10 Kentucky school district – had this to say about Converge:
“We were looking for a learning management system that would integrate with a variety of tools (G Suite!), was device agnostic, easy to manage, had a clean design, and easy to navigate for both students and staff. Converge fulfilled all these needs. It has proven itself as a system that can be easily disseminated across grade levels.
Now it’s your turn.
There are several ways you can take advantage of this limited offer. Choose the pilot that best reflects your unique instructional needs and have unlimited access now through December 2017 – all FREE!
- District Pilot
- Perfect for districts considering a K-12 solution
- Involve all schools with administrator, teacher, and student access
- Gain valuable insight through custom analytics
- Requested by district administrator
- School Pilot
- Ideal for schools piloting 1:1 or BYOD
- Involve all administrators, teachers, and students at the identified school
- Target your schools ready for next level digital integration
- Requested by school or district administrator
- Grade Level Pilot
- Great for a grade level who wants more from their digital environment
- Involve all teachers and students in the identified grade level
- Improve collaboration and communication
- Requested by teacher or school/district administrator
- Teacher Pilot
- Single teacher account with student users
- Opportunity to explore the platform individually
- Requested by teacher
So, what are you waiting for? There’s never been a better time to explore Converge Learning Management System. Claim your free pilot now and give your teachers the tools they desire to propel learning.
Want to see Converge in action? Click HERE to book your custom demo.
See you in the cloud!